The testimony by jacelyn tay this evening was really impactful. I wished dad and mum were there to witness it. If only i've tried harder in convincing them.
I had my very first encounter and it was an emotional one, i couldn't stop. People close enough would know i'm someone whose of minimal emotions.
I would have been to the point of shaking if i hadn't controlled myself. What an experience.
After that evening, i've learnt to embrace the weaknesses and bad points of mum and have learnt or should i say am learning to love her more now.
Its been long since i've had a pic post.
Heres the spacesuit which i've mentioned ages ago.
Everyones' blogs are filled with similar pics lol, i'm joining in the crowd too. =D

giant ah meng, mini ah meng

now with this attire, whose afraid of H1N1
hiatus for 1 mth & ++wks?? i'll so miss you..