Tuesday, March 17, 2009
"aweesomee"
Josh's place was hella funn.
I laughed so hard i almost had spasms and fits during wii and heart attack.
Revelation, i know why jessic have got no childhood. Her only playmates were her 2 ugly dogsssss. Her monopoly and heart attack were so CMI, figures rite.


I wanna meet lx's comical dad. So dvds at ur place soon yeah, he can so join in. Lol

And get well soooon est.



I keep watching this on mtv lately. Magnificent stage play..stunner.
Chris martin so reminds me of a younger and more attractive version of house.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah