Tuesday, January 06, 2009
"Belief."
2009. Oh..at last. Now whens 2010?
I can't wait to graduate.

Hectic. Hectic.

Bpharm presentation was pretty much pathetic.
Even the legend have got his low times..well, who knew?
Gotta take it easy man.

Have been so busy with all the reports lately that i don't think i'll be able to have a decent chinese new yr.

Ms Tan: you guys can bring ur notes along to study during house visitings *smiles widely*
coz you'll be having a quiz when u're back *smiles widely again*

Yeah rite..i'll shove and stuff the notes down her throat!
Come on seriously..its just 2 days, give us some peace.

Anyways..i'm still trying as hard as i can in working my butts off for the uni education ahead.

I think i might even have prb getting in the unis abroad.
Talk abt local unis..

There can be miracles, if you believe in it. I believe.
So yeah..


I'm keeping my prayers for the operation tml too. Thanks women!
Certainly all will go well.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah