Wednesday, June 25, 2008
""
Co & co is nuts.
Late submission equals a big fat D despite painting something of decent standard.
Sigh.
Marks were even deducted when i couldn't answer her theory qns.
Like A to what, A minus?
Retarded.
I'm an f***ing science student for christ sake. Come on, show some mercy.
Another 5 more. *faints*

Adequate and sufficient amount of sleep and rest.
Aww man, i yearn for it desperately.

Been oversleeping and missing the 9am lects for the past 2 days. I don't like it.
Assignments are piling. I don't like it.
Did pathetically for term test. I don't like it.
Caught no balls for Oc. I don't like it.

And i lead a pathetic life.
All this whining gets me no where.

Okay, i'll prove my worth. I will, i shall and i am.




I miss sis. =(
Hope she gets me some juicy stuffs.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah