Thursday, May 22, 2008
"Rock and roll?"
I'm feeling pretty lethargic with school affairs.
Oh and probably affairs of some other stuffs as well.
And its only the beginning of the term.
I wonder how am i suppose to sustain this battle till the end of the semester.

I've been a good girl. And boy, its scaring me. Hah
Wheres all the partying and late nights out?
Oh well, i will pretty much stick to my chilling sessions and supper-ing with the lovable people instead.
Prata and starbucks anyone?


Time always seems to be running out when you least notice it.

Sigh..i need a getaway yet again.
Can i go back to aussie during the june holidays?
Or perhaps taiwan?
Or maybe hong kong?
Or worst but better than none, malaysia?

I so need more sources of income.

Girl you know you had me high on you =)


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah