Monday, May 12, 2008
"Get it over and done with."
I feel like i need to crash into some where.

Time is ticking..

I do seriously have to make things work!

All the research work are making me drowsy.

Google, yahoo, sparks and all the other search engines.
*I think i'm seeing stars*

Side track..Awww reminds me of the star gazing at Lot 40.
Sirius, Saturn, milky way.....OKAY STOP!

Self-control, Self-control!

-Fpath research on necrosis
-Fpath quiz- completed
-Csas research and presentation- half completed
-PLM tut on nurofen- completed
-Apel reflection- completed
-Oc assignment
-Study for term test!

Great, just how wonderful..

I should refrain from:
-going online
-wasting my time away on stoning
-hanging out too often
-sleeping too much
-STOP DAY DREAMING ABOUT AUSTRALIA.

Okay, the check list is good. I will make sure i do what i should diligently.

Mother's day was nothing compared to the year before.
Where did all the chilling and bonding at thai village gone to?
If only mum was what she used to be when i was younger..


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah