Thursday, May 15, 2008
""
All the chloroform today was enough to kill. Carcinogenic..
Oh boy, i hope i don't end up dying young.

I have not read the novella by katherine lim and neither have i read the thriller by lisa jackson.

I want to read them so badly. Leap of love, hot blooded.

But then again, i probably wouldn't have the time to do so.

Oh! Gossip girl special eps are out! Bernie bernie!! XOXO

I'm so gonna catch a horror flick or a comedy.
Just scare the hell outta myself or start rolling on the floor breaking out into laughter.
DE-STRESS!

That will be sweet and nice.

I've been coping well enough i believe.
And the fruit of labour~ *i wishes*

I'm still trying my best in getting over those certain people and certain places.

This post sure is random.
Okay bye! Fpath is keeping me so busy.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah