The vacations have finally started and exams are officially O-V-E-R! I could do so much more..so much more..really..
I was reading the newspaper and, DANNY NORIEGA caught my attention! And now, i'm quite into american idol. Such a pretty face..its really a waste that hes gay. Ramiele Malubay and David Archuleta are the few who have got both the vocals and the looks.
Tell me he isn't gay pls~ with that kinda vocals
Those charming looks and vocals
Shes a bomb!
I thought this picture was really comical since i looked outrageously weird!
Nevertheless, woman! You never fail to brighten up my day!!
When can we execute our business plan and watch tons of dvds and vcds?!
Last sat's party was pretty enjoyable!
The music was odd,
the dancing was hot,
AND, the company was great!!
WHO
19 Love the extra i in the name, cariissa Love eating Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions Dislike irrelavant glares Dislike redundant comments and opinions