Tuesday, December 11, 2007
"Over and done with soon!"
And, my chemical romance concert is today. In fact, its NOW!

Totally drats.

I will say byebye to term test and hpi tml..coolness!!

My window shopping sprees, movie-ings and chilling out into the wee hours of the night.

I can also start considering getting xmas stuffs.

I found myself a new craze.. XIAO JING TENG.
Though i seldom listen to mando songs lately BUT, hes one amazing singer!
And i wanna fly to taiwan now to see him life in action..oh so cute and shy with that bombing vocals.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah