Wednesday, December 19, 2007
"Whee~~"
Finally got a taste of how it was like training in the rain.
Learnt diving from the last training and the end results were rather nasty. Had mud all over, got cut by the grass on the face, hands, legs & hips, had rashes AND,
did kinda master the art of diving.
Well, a little at least. I think i'm enjoying it a little..

Oh well, work had been really boring except for the fact that the people there were really hilarious. The kim square boys. How cute..
I'm getting myself a new spectacle! HoHo~~

And probably start shopping around for xmas presents. Especially for sis. If not they will start the whole ice cream sticks story again. Yeah, gave them ice cream sticks with their names on when i was in primary school. I didn't even know of such a thing till they started all the rumbling and blah on it. I will prove them wrong, so gonna.

Hopefully there will be a turkey at home and perhaps jordan can invite us to his house again coz i really do miss his big big house.

Oh, and J's bdae is tml. HAPPY BDAE J!


Out after the last paper







Beach touch






Touch camp and chalet





I miss hanging out with the old so familiar people AND,

i feel like singing Kbox and learning how to dance!



WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah