Sunday, October 28, 2007
"Oh oh~ ~"
HAPPY BELATED SWEET 17 EST!!


I had a fun time stuffing myself with food and drinks today.
Tcc yet again with saggy. HAHA, plain joy!
Oh~~sunshine boy! I should get a job there this coming vacation
*starts drooling and smiling* Okay, kidding.

The bite i had from this hideous bloody weird looking ant/spider nearly killed me. I hope its not poisonous. When the sun rises the next day, hopefully it will look and remain fine.



Got this from xx's blog. How rubbish can one get? I really wonder.

Totally amusing.
Funny like shit.(no offences)


My loony bun is fine benny lava! LMAO!!!!!



Girly man man man!



I suddenly misses all the hindi movies in the past. I should start watching them again!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah