Thursday, September 06, 2007
"Hibernating mood."
Basically, i'm in the hibernation mood lately. I find joy in lazing and nua-ing at home. Totally. Catching up with all the shows, dramas and movies that i have missed for the longest time.
Still, i don't mind leaving my bed and sofa for some catching up with friends.
Other than that, just give me a blanket and a bolster and i can laze and rot like nobody's business.

Talk about looking for a job..i can't really be bothered to find one either. If theres one bumping along my way, good for me. If theres none then, i'm fine with it.

Came back from dental this afternoon and the dentist inserted some sort of springs onto my braces. Two of them, one on each corner.
I feel like a machine. Do i actually need oil to lubricate them? Okay not funny.
I tried taking pictures of them but, i couldn't really capture it. So, i gave up.
And before dental, played badminton with the other two butts. Ah, the 3 of us haven't been playing badminton together for like the longest while. Half an hour through the game, my old and brittle bones nearly cracked. I was panting like a dog.
How terrible, i better start hitting the gym.

Anyway, sakae with the lovelies yesterday was nice. I ate so much to the extent till my tummy was bulging out. Not forgetting pruney, actually ate 3 chawamushi?! Totally astounded.

I enjoyed the company of you people. Really, totally and truly. =)
And we went laselle, saggy's school. The school was kinda cool and new. Not forgetting to mention that i saw a suave guy there, after school hours. How lucky.
We continued our nonsenses before bumping into sis on the train.
We are destined to be sisters.
We watched ratatouille at the mall. A total comedy, i definitely had a good laugh.
So, i'm still waiting to chill out with some of my poly friends.

LMAO!
I love the food at the background.

whose this? so unglam. Sorry dear..i had to put this up! CLASSIC man.

sweet!

If some of you were wondering..yes, i cut my hair again and this time, i'm happy with it. Not really bob, more of concave. I told the hairstylist i wanted volume and viola! I think she made some volume for me. Oh! Not forgetting, the hair wash at the salon was shiok! The scalp massage was superb! All that stress compressed in my neck for like mths.

Definitely Worth the money.

I think its time to change my blogskin.

Oh! And i feel like taking part in chipster competition- Nothing else matters.

www.chipster.com.my

I have quite a good one in mind.



WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah