Friday, September 14, 2007
"Happy or depress? So ironic."
Korea Korea!
The hot spring, bbq pork & chicken, ginseng chicken, bibimbap, shopping, cosmetics, drop dead gorgeous pretty faces of guys and girls*all in the name of plastic surgery*
AND of course plastic surgery(no harm checking out the prices)!!
I will be leaving on the 30th, provided if nth crops up that is.
But right now, i have better things to worry about. Sigh..HAP.
I better get it done once and for all.
With that pathetic gpa where can i go?
A geek. Starting from next sem, i should really act and be like one.
Seriously, i don't feel any attachment towards poly life.
I'm still thinking about the skinnies from penisular. Okay so random.
But, ain't skinnies gonna be out soon?
Oh well, who cares. I'm so gonna buy 2 more pairs before i leave for korea.
Yesterday's band visiting and fish and co was hilarious.