Monday, August 06, 2007
"shit day"
Today was shit.
Firstly, we had to play ard with our urine for hap lab. I was so glad i didn't have to be the one urinating from oh peh som. Okay..i dunnoe how to spell it. But, you get my point.
First it was saliva then now urine. Laterally mixing ard with our own urine as if we were bartenders. Washing, spilling and touching. Wow..gross.

Thirsty? Better think twice again. Glad i didn't had my breakfast.
And why didn't we have lab for reproductive system. I wonder what will we be doing. Joanne actually said masturbation. How very crude. Screw her!
Next cocked up thing, I CONTAMINATED THE 2-BUTANOL! Bloody shit, i was too distracted.
And then, vanessa and i were one of the last 2 grps to finish our practical. FIRST TIME EVER for oc.
And we didn't even finish it. Crap..how depressing.
And i have pipc test and hap tut quiz tml!
Done with my rattling. BYE for now.