Thursday, June 28, 2007
"There there"
There there and so, i passed biochem. BUT, i have got an extremely strong and bad feeling that the results i see for hap and organic chem will be of single digits. NASTY!
SO, schooling life resumes and i kinda think i lead a dull school life. I might be putting on a fake front every now and then. Trying my best to plaster a smile on even though i didn't feel like it. I can't even seems to laugh genuinely as compared to the past. Please kindly tell me whats wrong with me..and i thought i have adapted. Mayb eunice will get what i'm saying since we are on the same boat!
Anyway, i missed a chance in interacting with my other classmates once again. Like, just when i have decided to sign up for the umbrella thing for ndp and then, its FULL. Saddening.
I feel broke.
MANGO SALES!! And yet, i can do nth abt it.
FLEA MARKET AT MIND'S CAFE!! And yet..i shan't go on!
Seeking my true-self.