I FEEL LIKE DRINKING
I FEEL LIKE STAYING OUT LATE
ANYONE KEEN??
PRUNEY THE BOY BOY AHA! STYLE YOUR HAIR AND LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR SEXY!!
Philwinds concert wasn't that bad. Nevertheless, i must admit that i almost fall asleep. Ah..the consequences of the absence of band music for a long and terrible while. I miss tutor..I WANNA GO SAF CONCERT!! Oh well..i miss band terribly and probably the ability to play a concert b flat scale with a perfect tone(damn braces). The bond, laughter,quarrels & hardship we have endured and shared. Oh man......how emotional.
Fri's section bbq was fun!! The unity and bond which i once shared with the juniors were thought drifted apart. But, it wasn't that bad. There was unfamiliarity and uncertainty in the beginning but it all went out quite well through the night. The bbq was fun (all thanks to the marshmallows), the arcade was fun, the pool was fun(even though i totally CMI), the bowling was fun ( even though i longkang most of the time).
SO, i had a good catching up with the old so familiar ppl such as shiyi,song ren, shien & bern tan.
Before we got home, we had a drinking session. I so liked it! Standing in the middle of no where, drinking(even though i ended up burping non-stop),eating & talking abt simply ath and everything. Thanks for the ride hm saggy!=)
Band camp, am looking forward to it
Class chalet, hmm..still am reserve and uncertain abt it BUT, guess i will end up going
Meeting up with keith and others. FINALLY!!
Studying..sigh i shall try me best.
Lastly, before i forget, HAPPY ULTRA-BELATED BIRTHDAY TO EUNICE & SIS!!
