Sunday, May 13, 2007
"movies movies!"
I finally got my pay from ugly manager & i think he had an ulterior motive. Treating us dessert, tts so unlike of him! They increased the pay to 5.50 & even up to 6.00. How tempting...............
Watched glory of blades. A must SEE, must LOOK & must WATCH COMEDY!! PLUS, ITS A COMEDY WHICH MAKE SENSE & HAVE A MEANING! Not ur average or below average kinda lame comedy. Freaking funny shit. NICE NICE NICE!! The stunts of the two dudes made the whole cinema applauded for them. I had an urge to shout BRAVO BUT, i obviously didn't.
Ha..so ppl, watched it & shout bravo for the timid me who didn't had the guts to execute it!
Caught a glimpse of harry potter & the order of phoenix's trailer. Definitely & absolutely gonna be dynamic & nice. Juz that harry potter's hair looked overly neat & short.
Upcoming, theres fanatic 4 & sheirk 3 as well. How great..
Finally got my jeans from haji lane wit eu & she almost bought a 40 plus shu eumura eye liner.
(drop jaws)
Eunice ah eunice..POWER.
Anyway i got back my biochem quiz result. 3/10, SUCH SHIT & i think i got the lowest in class DAMN IT. I better start pulling up my short ankle socks. Did i mention that i finally manage to squeeze into LT8, FINALLY got a place in the LT , FINALLY got to see my biochem lecturer face to face instead from the 'big plasma tv' & FINALLY understood what he said. He is like sososososososososo extremely CUTE, a squirrel look a like face & expressions!! While my hap lecturer was the opposite. I couldn't figure out a thing she said with her heavy indian accent. If i flunk this subject i will so totally CURSE & SWEAR at her although i know i shouldn't ! ( but i still will if the need arises)
Black calcium--Blood calcium
Veight--Weight
Mussels--Muscles

I have received many positive feed backs on my shoes..hmm..should i make some quick bucks from it? Since quite a no. of ppl are offering me money to design their shoes but, i'm kinda lazy at the same time. Ppl are thinking that i'm foolish, choosing sci instead of design. WHICH is, a hidden thought i'm trying very hard to denial of.
I LOVE SCI, I LOVE BLOOD, I LOVE EXOTIC MEDICAL TERMS & YES I KNOW I DEFINITELY WILL CARRY ON LOVING IT!

PRUNEY PLS TEACH ME LOGGING & EXPONENTIAL!!
I SUCK IN MATH &..I STILL DO..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEI LIN & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah