Friday, April 20, 2007
"tp freshmen orientation"
Tp's freshmen orientation ended with a bang. But unfortunately, i didn't enjoyed it like how the others did. Mainly bcoz i hate the sight of crowd & i mean a STUPENDOUS crowd plus the FUCKING (pardon me for the language) repetition of cheers from morning all the way till night! I was laterally dieing from it within. Other than all those, it was "fine" except for the fact that i was sweating like a pig. Yeah..can u believe it, me sweating? I hardly even sweat!! SO, i was totally un-enthusiastic & dao. I hardly even interact with my classmates not in the least to mention that i could click with them. How saddening.. Looking back, have i chosen the right path? Or mayb design was more suited for me?
Oh well, i have faith in Him for he will guide me through.
I have to say, design' s shirt was hot..turquoise. Unlike ASc, green. Like some grasshoppers. So we started at 9am & ended at 8.20pm. Such shit, i can't even go shopping with sis.
Wish me luck starting from next wk onwards. Actually to be exact next next wk onwards since i only have lectures for the 1st wk. However, after the 1st wk its average 8am all the way to 6pm or, 9am-4pm which doesn't make much of a diff.
SO SO, heres a brief time table to serve as a reminder
mon: human anatomy & physiology 9am-12pm, apel 2pm-3pm,
principles of inorganic & physical chem 1 3pm-6pm
tue: maths & statistics 1 8am-9am, human anatomy & physiology 1pm-3pm,
organic chem 1 3pm-4pm
wed: csas 1 10.30am-12.30pm, biochem 1 3pm-6pm
thur: human anatomy & physiology 10am-11am, biochem 1 12pm-1pm,
fri: biochem 1 8am-9am, principles of inorganic & physical chem 10am-12pm,
biochem 1 12pm-1pm, human anatomy & physiology 2pm-3pm, math & statistics 4pm-6pm
Good bye slacky & sleepy my dear dear frenz. I will yearn for you day & night..