Wednesday, March 14, 2007
"camp camp"
Got into tp's biomed, splendid!
Ate mac's hotcakes for breakfast this morning. Better not belittle such tiny little pieces of cakes! They can cause one to have fever, headaches, body aches & nauseousness! And i so happen to be that victim. I'm so never gonna eat mac in my life ever again. Ok mayb for the time being. I got food poisoning from those tiny things!! Making me so miserable & terrible for the whole day. I'm so glad that i managed to vomit a whole basin of puke not long ago consisting of them. The stench of it makes me sick!
Juz came back from band camp. I never like nor go camps, not even church camps. However, band camps are the only exception.
The band was in such an anti -climate mood for the 1st two days. Making us alumni so bored & have totally no interests in their activities. Mr sim's presence was of no help. All he did during the 3 days camp were smsings & m.i.a . And to think hes a 30 plus grown up man. Acting like some teenagers smsing their lovers 24/7 . Such childish act which made me lost all my respects for him. I mean, even if someone of his age does sth like that, they have common sense to do it discreetly & not in front of everyone. Mayb my assumptions might be wrong. However, still..one thing for sure was his attitude & interests towards the band were outrageous. I can't help shooting him questions regarding his behaviors in a sarcastic manner making him embarrass ha!
Enough of him. A childish & paedophilia man. Nevertheless, the camp was a success due to the efforts & commitments contributed by the leaders & the band members. GREAT JOB!
I was sleeping on the sofa & they started playing heroic saga. AND MY! They sounded utterly AWESOME! My miseries & exhaustion were casted away by their music. For once, the sound,tone, feelings, passion & a common goal which made all these worked out. Incredible. We alumni were moved & touched plus jaslin even shed tears for them! I'm proud of them, G.W.H is possible!
Alumni's chalet session consisting of a storage of food for war, mahjong sessions, movie screenings, musics, laptops, card games & plentiful of laughter!

Oh, shiyi ur driving skills weren't that bad after all! I manage to reach hm in one piece HAHA.
And thanx for showing t.l.c(yun, shiyi, jaslin, keith & song ren!) when i was feeling so awful. =)
Lastly, HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO BIG BIG & STEPH!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah