Saturday, February 17, 2007
"Sigh.."
Valentine's day was boring (you get my point). Then, i made a stupid decision. I permed my hair, the result..an OLD HAG! Ok mayb i exaggerated it abit. However, i do look more mature than what i already am. Styling makes a big diff but well, i'm too lazy for tt. So, be prepared my frenz coz u guys have to get used to hanging ard wit an old hag HA! Was seriously depressed after the perm but its alrite now tt i'm kinda a little use to it. Next, MY BRACES ARE MAKING MY MOUTH ACHE ALL OVER! Enough had been said frm tt.
Anyway, i juz came hm frm clark quay. I guess clark quay is a new hang out place among my sis, her fren & me. Especially the tcc there, the waiters & waitresses there might even recognise us for the frequent patronise. There was this waiter who totally captivated us wit his great service attitude & smile. Tt smile which he posesses even though its the wee hrs of the nite, was simply alluring..what a sunshine guy. I had an urge to tell him "hey, i like ur smile." HA! But i didn't obviously. I'm seriously into clark quay recently. The breeze, the ambience & everything. I can stay there the whole nite juz by toking & enjoying the serenity of erm..spore river! =)
Biomedical!! My desire.
HAPPY NEW YR!! Can't wait for the ang baos..like always.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah