Tuesday, January 02, 2007
"HAPPY NEW YR!!"
A yr had passed & a new one had came. Once again, HAPPY NEW YR PPL! 2006 was a memorable yr filled wit all the muggingS, maturingS, laughterS & tearS . Its time to welcome 2007 wit wide open arms! God's plans for us will be unfold in this very yr!
I went clubbing cum counting down wit my colleagues after work at coco latte. My very first & probably the last clubbing session.The deafening music, smoke that was thick enough to agitate a smoke alarm & the making out scenes(if u wan the explicit details i can elaborate ha!) . Apart from those, it all ain't tt bad actually.Oh, plus i actually managed to dance while rooted to the dance floor. Nothing really special as well . An experience i suppose. I wasn't able to dress up for my first clubbing session which, kinda made me disappointed. I was literally dressed down in my working attire. Nevertheless i did had fun! I simply love my colleagues=> Carven, Linda, angeline, yi chen, ben, shao feng & wei yeow! I stayed till 2.30 am, was a little reluctant to leave however, i had to rush down to yun's house. Was a little disappointed as to how we spent our nite at yun's house. I imagined us having endless talks till daybreak & watching some horror movies or at least some movies. Just like how we were in japan & band camps. However, we ended up juz sleeping!! How devastating can tt be?? We didn't even talk much. So much for celebrating count down like tt. Now i noe, nve ever have a count down next yr at someone's place, we definitely have to be out!
Oh well, enough of my nonsensicalness, photos will do the talking!

Angeline is like so pretty!! My face is like so huge beside hers!
How stupid can we get? Tell me about it

Nice & Fun..

haha RIDICULOUS!

woooo...sexy huh..