Monday, January 22, 2007
"dots dots"
I'm bored,broke & sick of work! Can't wait to get my pay.Like who doesn't.
I managed to wake up in time for church yay!! Not that i'm making up excuses for myself but ever since i started working, i'm always late for all my appointments. I was A LITTLE MORE punctual in the past. Service was rather boring, i almost fall asleep. There was someone who literally fell asleep!
Went window shopping with shi yi at parkway. I need NEW clothes, NEW shoes & NEW hairstyle for NEW yr. Ok i'm being lame here. As i was saying, we were at parkway so i decided to make a trip down to ntuc to have a look or more like visit. I was able to recgonise most of the cashiers but apparently, they couldn't recgonise me. I went up to one of them, the one beside sarah. Yes, sarah is working there as well lolz! I was like ' hi aunty, ni hai ji de wo ma?' She gave me a smile together with a tinge of puzzled look. Then she went, ' ni shi bu shi nan ke dai yan jing xiao xiao the nu hai?' after shiyi asked her to visualise me with a spectacle on coz i was wearing my contacts. HaHa! How pathetic & hilarious. Actually, going back there wasn't as bad as i thought. Then it came to sarah. We wanted to irritate her by making her void off all the items we took lolz. We obviously didn't afterall, not that evil. And i didn't get to see the person that i was a little curious of. Oh well, call that
fate-less. Too bad!
I miss going to band concerts! I wanna go philyouth,wasbe & saf concerts.
I miss seeing tutor in action!
I miss playing in a band!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah