Tuesday, December 12, 2006
"i'm a mean ass"
Guess wat! I juz did the meanest thing which i have ever done in my life to a friend. I ended a relationship or more like a friendship that was heading towards no where. Not that it was a great friendship to start off with. I'm feeling seriously guilty but well, feeling guilty won't change ath nor will it salvage the situation anyway. I have done it, i have said it, lets not talk anymore. My goodness quite heartless isn't it? I didn't really expect myself to do that to a friend. Hopefully this will put an end towards his miseries.
Being insensitive,
Being emotion-less,
Being cold & hard,
In all, being like a machine.
Well said isn't it..carissa chee you have done it, ur're gonna have karma & be black listed for life!
I feel kinda sad in seeing a friendship that had ended up in destruction.
Oh well, all the best to him as well my friend. Its time to move on.
I'm glad that grace is finally back! Oh dear, now i'm gonna miss yun!