Wednesday, December 06, 2006
"i need a JOB!"
I went back for band today. Heard the band played their set & choice pieces. Heroic saga & safari sth sth. Their set piece was kinda fun despite the fact that the tpts were having a 'great' time with their parts. I love the elephant calling part, tts exclusive of the part when the woodwinds started screeching away. We went for 'high- tea' at A1 with mr sim,yun,maggie & song ren plus i finally get free ride from mr sim's car YAY! So, we had a fun time reminiscing our sec 1 & 2 years in band. With maggie around, laughters will nve stop! I miss her so very much, my beloved senior!
Went jogging after i got hm & my oh my! My stamina was like shit, i can't even complete 1.2 km without stopping. Sigh..gotta work up my stamina. I can't denial the fact that i kinda suck in sport especially extensive ones such as running! Gyming at keith's house is still the best! Theres tv, aircon & a varieties of equipments to work on. As for swimming.......hmm..i think i still prefer to sunbath & play with the pool's water.
Back to the title for today. I NEED A JOB! Hopefully i can get the job at vivo wit yun & carven! Great pay..1.2-2k, great food..jap restaurant, great environment..town & spend more time wit grace! 1 stone hit 3 birds! *cross fingers* pray pray! Hope we get the job!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah