Thursday, December 21, 2006
"Bull shit!"
I have had enough of all these crap. Every time i tried to get the butts together, one of them will definitely reply this 'sorry i have got sth on, why not some other time, mayb next wk' or 'hey lets meet up on tue'. Its like so, u think tt everytime when you want sth, everyone will definitely go along wit ur timing & needs? Its not tt i'm being un-thoughtful or mean here but rather i'm getting sick & tired of all these shit. Another example, the xmas party thing. The others juz do nth & wait for ppl like us to do sth abt the party. Oh, mayb all they noe was, i dunnoe. Its like i bought the presents, tried to do sth abt getting all of us together for a happy occasion even though i'm tired from work. Come on, its not as if u guys are the only ones working. Big deal!
Woah..i feel extremely great getting all these out of my head!! (Sorry to offend anyone, i juz had to say it out.)
Went shopping with shiyi today & she was like so damn on! I msg her yesterday if she wanna go shopping today & she took a half day leave! It was the 1st time i spent so much on a single day! I withdrew like a freaking 200 bucks. Though it felt kinda good to spend when i have the spending power since i'm working. Still, i better get a hold of my spending before its too late. We went for the mango sale & WOW its like CHEAP! If only the sale was held till next mth when i get my pay. Next it was the xmas presents. I was cracking my head on them. I'm sure yun will like hers! As for the others, i have got no idea how they will react to the presents. But well, tts provided if i see them. If i don't, then sorry guys i will juz have to use the presents ha! Shi yi i will buy u ur favourite xmas present. U want bra or shawn ling?? LOLZ, j.k
I still have cards & food to prepare. Sigh..headache.
Work is fine, i'm getting along quite well with my colleagues & tts sth great!
All i want for xmas is.......................................A HAPPY NITE!