Friday, November 17, 2006
"SUCH JOY!!"
Today's history was not fantastic at all, and why is that so? Basically all of us studied 7 chapters out of 10 chapters & left the 3 chapters out. Luck was definitely not on our side. Most of the qns came out from that 3 chapters which we left out. How sad can it get? I was devastated when i saw the qns..my mind was twirling with thoughts such as, ' oh dear, wheres pacific war in europe' 'wheres fall of eastern communism' & 'wheres CCP & KMT's marriage of convenience, united front?'. Sigh..i prayed for memory & knowledge & decided to choose between the league of nation & cold war, berlin blockade blah blah. I wrote the league of nation at 1st but after writing mayb a quarter of the page i decided to crush the paper & did cold war instead. I was in total distress & my hand writing was atrocious. In short, i crapped through the whole paper.
Sbq wasn't as good either, i'm depending on my geog now. Oh well, i did my best & i shall leave the rest to god, especially MATH!
Poa was alrite i suppose. After hist was MOVIE!! I couldn't wipe that smile off my face after hist paper. We watched just friends. Finally, my very 1st nc 16 movie after almost a yr. The movie was totally hilarious, i practically laughed my gusts out with grace & jes. Theres a little sexual content in the movie wit all the licking & stuff but thats not the main storyline. The storyline was about how this fat guy who turned into a hot hunk due to rejection & have since became a player. Nevertheless, he still couldn't get over the gal after 10 yrs. A happy ending!
I can't wait for mon, our movie marathon & night out ha!
After mon i'm gonna start my job hunt, visit the saloon, start spicing up my dull love life a little & in simple enjoy the time with my friends while i still can. Reason being, one will never noe what lies ahead of him or her.
I'm gonna give my best shot for sci mcq on mon & certainly pray to attain at least an A2 for myself!
YES tml, at long last! I can start playing music, feel the beat & melody! Alumni! =)