Monday, November 20, 2006
"FREE!!"
Say sayonara to the ugliest, fattest & most horrendous Os! HAHA!! I did just what jaslin told me to do! I tore my entry proof right after the mcq paper. The mcq paper was great! Everyone screamed for joy in the hall, it was a sight which occur every yr i suppose. Met grace, jes,ber & en for movie at vivo. We watched material girls, another comedy! I seriously do love comedy, it sets me laughing like hell. I wanna watch the texa chain saw massacre, night in the museum, charlotte's web & happy feet ha! We walked past the 1st class cinema & it was extremely POSH! Its like some kinda SIA 1st class cabin! Vivo may seems magnificent initially however, after walking for sometime it can get really boring. With shops like zara & armani, ppl like us can only stare at the window displays & drool. Thus, we decided to proceed to orchard for the christmas lighting & the food at taka. The food at taka was splendid & yummy, i love japanese food! I can't wait for my treat from sis at cushibo or watever name u call it with that dong dong 123 song. I'm kinda lazy to type so i will let the pictures do the talking. In all, i had a GREAT DAY OUT! I'm gonna watch all my korean dramas, bleach, death note & naruto animes!! =)
shes my class- mate & shes my section- mate & shes my band- mate & shes my room- mate!!


diff shades of purple..

haha..tts wat i call narcissistic
retards..

do we even look like we are milking it?
horny pair of purple gals

xmas lights!



WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah