Tuesday, October 03, 2006
"Results"
I'm here to announce my results!
I'm proud to declare that there is a moderate improvement. Although not much but at least its a good start to set my engine & fire burning for next wk. Our final lap. I had finally passed math. My whole family shared the joy with me, especially my dad! Despite the fact that i scored 51, i'm glad they were rather supportive. However, i'm rather upset that i failed geog & combine humanities. How do i even get into any institution without a proper humans grade. Sigh..i definitely have to put in extra effort. Overall, i'm still glad to see an improvement in my results.=)
In less than 10 days we are gonna graduate from st. hilda's secondary. My 4 yrs of education in there had been a pleasent one. Although there were ups & downs but it was through all these that moulded me into someone stronger & more matured. Out of the 4 yrs, i must say that this yr had been the most memorable. It was the yr which i got to know more abt my classmates, enjoyed being part of the class 4J & of course a yr which i got to be a senior in band & the school. I will definitely miss p.e lessons which i often took for granted, all the picnic times at the back of the class together with grace, jes, ber, allan & jeremy. All the laughters & joy that we have shared. Lastly, my 4 yrs of journey in band. I'm so glad to have chosen band as my cca & coming to shss instead of joining table tennis at cheung cheng high. Although many a times i will ponder the life that i will lead if i have chosen that path.
Through band, i got to know so many great ppl. Ppl such as peiyun, grace, shiyi, keith, rania, bbt, randy, carven, jul, shi li, jordan, my juniors & many many unnamed band members. Theres just too many to be mentioned.
I will properly even miss some of the teachers. Maybe miss lim. Realised i called her miss lim instead of chucky? Well, since she had been kinda nice so far plus she haven't been stepping on my toes lately. I shall give her the respect by calling her miss lim. She gave us a pair of converse shoes keychain today. A form of encouragement to spur us on our final lap with a pair of solid shoes. How nice of her. Plus she read my metaphor of life in class today. I was kinda shocked but at the same time proud to hear that i surprised her with my water metaphor muahaha.
Moving on to a tertiary education soon. We will finish our last lap in glory.
To all ppl who are taking their end yrs & N levels. All the best!
I'm gonna take lots of photos on graduation nite. Probably with everyone in class! =)


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah