Tuesday, October 10, 2006
"lazy ass.."
I think i can't study at home! I will always end up sleeping instead of studying. Its the final mth, it shouldn't be like this. Damn, my engine is breaking down.
I can stay awake
I can stay awake
I can stay awake
I can stay awake
I'm not tired
I'm not tired
I'm not tired
I'm not tired
I can sustain till nov
I can sustain till nov
I can sustain till nov
I can sustain till nov
God will ans my prayers
God will be there for me
God will carry me through all odds
God will give me the ability to stay awake


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah