Saturday, September 30, 2006
"Such Pleasure!"
Mum finally came back from Hong Kong. She bought nth but food & a huge bottle of limited edition volka. How sad!
Oh well, maybe i can take a couple of sips.
Its finally the weekends once again! YAY!
I'm gonna fully untilize it before i get some hell next wk.
Poa was kinda neutral i suppose. After poa grace,jes,ber & i went to the mall for breakfast. We ate delifrance. I can't even rmb when was the last time i ate delifrance. Was it last yr? We talked lots of nonsense as usual while waiting for yun & char. We proceeded on to watching john tucker. Hes like HOT haha..such a hilarious movie. I felt rather embarassing sitting next to grace coz she was laughing so loudly but well, gd thing she was next to me. I laughed as loud haha! Juz that her laughters covered mine. After the movie we went to EAT again! PIZZA HUT. MY goodness i spent all my money on food that day. Thank God there wasn't dinner in the night.
Then it came to fri. I watched naruto on youtube for like 5 hrs. Its like extremely nice! I think i'm back into the naruto craze again! After naruto, i'm gonna watch bleach!
Met sis in the evening for dinner. We had sizzeler at suntec. The salad bar arouse my appetite!
oh, before i forget. I bought 2 pieces of accessories for 10 bucks. Quite a cheap buy!
After dinner we decided that it was too early to go hm so, it was either a midnite movie or ktv. It turned out to be ktv! I haven't been to one for like ages!
We pretended to be so out of tune. Laughed & mocked at each other! I desperately wanted to sing high school musical but they didn't have it in their system so, i ended up singing it aimlessly on the mic alone haha.
I really love jj's songs especially the one with the lyrics as sadaheyo(pardon me for the spelling) means i love u lalalala & forever more. Oh..so sweet!
We ended up reaching hm at 3.30am feeling so exhausted.
I guess i shall slack at hm today instead or mayb play badminton!=)
Till sun, my last day of pleasure & joy!