Tuesday, September 19, 2006
"Still trying"
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRENDA QUEK!
I never knew St hilda's have got such understanding principal & teachers. We were supposed to take our usual prelim papers. However, the school decided to postpone todays's papers due to unforeseen circumstances which well..i shan't mention it. For many this might be good but to me, it kinda gave me a holiday feeling, which was egrecious. All I did when i got home was juz sleep,watch tv & eat. Mayb a little studying but i know i'm deceiving myself. So, today was a fruitless day with me having a self proclaimed holiday. I have got to find a passion in order to lead a meaningful & fruitful life. Words of tenderness, sweetness, gentleness & encouragement, i need them all.
Still struggling. I can't be defeated. I will find my sword & spear to win this battle.
He will guide us through this war.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah