Monday, September 04, 2006
"slacking"
My whole post on my contact lens experience was deleted ! So i'm just gonna summarised the whole story coz i'm rather pissed! Anyway i made contact lens thanx to shiyi.She treats me better than how my mum treats me! Once again thank you shiyi!!
Now i kinda enjoy the feeling of putting on & taking off the contacts. It feels so fun, especially the taking off part.It wasn't as bad as i thought after all. I'm able to do it rather fast now ha!
I doubt i will wear them out coz i look totally retarded with out my spects. So i'm like wasting my money!
I didn't study much this whole week. Sth egregious! All my mind are preoccupied with making presents for my juniors! I finally decided to seek help from God. So i started praying for the concentration & he answered me. Thank you so much! I shall devote my heart & soul into studying! I mean i will try to devote althought i know i won't really do so..
Wisdom,Knowledge,Strength will be given through Him!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah