Friday, September 08, 2006
"Indulging into juke food!"
Went to the airport to study with yun in the afternoon.It was rather conducive. Guess i will be back again tml. I'm prepared to get my butt rotting on the chair. I'm slacking way too much, its like for the whole of this wk i have only done chem & math.Especially chem because i'm beginning to like it so much & hopefully i can find myself a place in biomedical, if possible!
I'm so in the mood of juke food these days to the extent that i wanna have potato chips for all my meals haha. I just did it for dinner. I mixed potato chips with rice HAHA! Hmm..& it actually tasted quite palatable. However, after eating that i felt a burning hot sensation flowing around my face. I'm not gonna care about the weight issue anymore. Indulging & satisfying myself will be the first priority. I shall try to study..



love notes from them..
hopefully these supply can last me till Os
love notes from me..
how sweet..from my dear section

carven's sexy branded boxer! miss elmo & garfield
juls & me
froggy & classic ah mah slippers

haha i'm proud to be so short!


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah