Monday, September 25, 2006
"Damn sucky!"
Today's geog was a total SHIT! I lost a freaking 23 amount of marks. Before the paper started, i have already felt half-hearted by the words 'take 8 pieces of writing papers'. My limbs were like jelly even before i started writing. Sigh..i thought i was able to prove ms yew that i was able to pass pure geog this time round. With the lost of 23 marks & many marks lost here & there due to her strict marking, how am i able to barely even pass my paper 2?? The thought of receiving back papers filled with her red inks & love notes simply turns me off! Mid year was 38/100 or was it 28/100 for paper 2?? .
I wonder how bad it can get this time round. There were many a times when i wanted to give up completing the paper.I was thinking real hard but what answered me was a blankful of thoughts & the lack of time. So many qns yet so little time, so difficult & so much content to rmb till my tiny little brain felt so strained! I kinda noe how to answer the qns. However, at that point of time i simply couldn't write out the desired answer which i had in mind. Braindrain, Brain freeze & it sucked!
Such an exceptionally long prelims which seems to take forever to end.
3 more days!