Sunday, September 17, 2006
"all in all"
An event which i had not attented for a long time, a wake. My last wake was my great grand-aunt's wake. She commited suicide.
Samuel's once rosy cheeks were now all but dull & grey.What received me was his lifeless body.
A body which had done great things. I'm sure death is not the end instead, its juz the beginning. Quoted from the book which i had read long ago, Five People You Meet in Heaven. A very meaningful book. Streams of tears started flowing down many of the people who were present. Mine started from the song God Sent His Son verse 3. That particular verse moved me & it related well to what he was facing through. I should have memorised that verse. Then, i will be able to share it with u guys..
Rest well in his realm, our dear friend.
Had a mini gathering with many of my pri schoolmates. All the good old days.
When i reached home, i started pondering over my own death. I told my elder sis, if i were to ever leave at a young age, my last wish will be, to have a death ceremony in a christian manner.
She told me to ask my father instead as she couldn't make any decisions.
As my parents were strong buddists, i didn't know how to approach them. I decided to pluck up my courage & told my dad what i had in mind. He gave me a look of disbelief, together with my mum, both of them told me not to sprout nonsense. I was extremely serious but i guess they can never understand. I asked my second sis if shes willing to fight for my rights, my very last wish to leave in peace. She agreed right away. I was very happy to hear that. I grabbed her arms & told her..i love her.
So my friends, if i were to leave, this will be my last wish.


WHO
19
Love the extra i in the name, cariissa
Love eating
Love taking long hot shower bath when in stress
Love all sorts of nonsense
Dislike making wrong decisions
Dislike irrelavant glares
Dislike redundant comments and opinions

SPIT


THEM
  • ..
  • pruney
  • jaslin
  • randy
  • bren
  • shiyi
  • jasmine
  • lin xi
  • ron
  • jessic
  • esther
  • bernie
  • shir
  • neece
  • fel
  • midah