Friday, August 04, 2006
"sucky all over"
Feelings of despair and lousiness are breaking into me once again. I seriously can't seems to do well in anything. Subjects such as math,geog,poa,sci and eng, i'm not exceling in any of them! As the saying goes; we learn from mistakes. However, i'm making too many mistakes in life. Most of the time i feel complacent with my lousy standard. This seriously can't go on, everyone are surpassing me & moving on to higher standards. While i'm still of no where. What are my desires & aims ?? ms yew told me that i do not know what i want in life. It set me into thinking hard & made me realised that i seriously do not know what i want. I might seems to be in deep thoughts pondering over my grades,future & life but they all seems just a blank sheet of paper.
Bad things happen individually by itself. However, when they merge as one, God make wonders in them. I certainly place my belief in this. Hopefully next week's chi result will be the 1st step in motivating me to carry on. My desire for an A is so strong that i might break into tears if i'm not able to obtain it.
I placed my trust & belief in Him. He will carry & strengthen me through all odds
Amen.