Saturday, August 12, 2006
"planet shakers"
Yeterday's planet shakers concert was a blast. I didn't really like the atmosphere when i first stepped into the convention hall as it was extremely noisy & chaotic. However, i managed to blend into the music & grew fondness to the atmosphere. All of us got real high, jumping & screaming our lungs off. It seems like we were clubbing except the fact that there was no alcohol. During one of the short sermon or song i started feeling a little emotional. The lyrics of the song set me praying. As i prayed for strength, resolution & enlightenment i began to tear. The feelings i felt was rare. Nevertheless it felt gd. In all, it ended off with an enjoyable night.
Received my chi result as well. I have got a B3 & it was not a result that i was joyous of. Except the distinction part for oral, the rest caused me a load of vexation. I sorted out my thoughts and at the same time, seeked advice from my family members. My final decision was to give a shot and retake it again. I don't want to have any regrets. Thus, i'm gonna at least try my best & fight for an A2 till the very end.
Theres nothing God cannot do.