Tuesday, August 08, 2006
"life.."
Went to watch click with yun,flabb & jes. The movie was hilarious & touching, a movie that have got a touch & meaning to it. I even shed a couple of tears although i tried my best to prevent it will flowing. Walked our way to plaza sing next & manage to bump into my beloved tutor(such affinity) =) & mr sim's brother. Enjoyed my time laming around with yun & grace.
Saw my sis's bf as well haha!! Had a great time teasing her at home.
So..there will be 2 days of holiday. Shall get my butts working & get my brain thinking as well.
I have been lazing so long that i'm afraid my perseverance & motivation vanished along with time. I feel that i have got much more perseverance when i was still in band.
If i can't then i must
If i must then i will
If i will then i shall
This slogan had always been in my mind. However now its only lingering around vaguely in my spirit & mind.
I must persevere on! Keep up the band spirit=)
F.O.P was great..great is our God..no i won't deny it!