Wednesday, August 30, 2006
"grad nite.."
Received the invitation card this afternoon. Felt rather touched as to what they had done. However, that doesn't pacify me in going! I will consider but i guess there is a high possibility that i might go gauging on my character such a soft hearted type. I will just end up going because of my juniors & the sec 4 N ppl. Told them that just a mere invitation card can really change a person's decision. Ppl such as grace, someone who is determined not to go had changed her mind because of this tiny little card. Moral of the story? If any guys wanna chase after a gal just write a card coz gals are simply vulnerable to such small little thing ha!
Anyway i was watching national geographic just now & they flashed this documentary on Osama On The Rise. Sounds a little ridiculous to me. It only reminds me of The Rise Of Hitler & Stalin from history! Dumb?? Plus i read the newspaper that osama like whitney whatever her name is who sang prince of egypt. When i read that i was kinda amused, scratching my head & thinking what is the world becoming to!
But well..anyways exams are just round the corner & i feel a little unprepared! Especially POA!! I think i'm losing this A1 because of that mdm lim. I miss mrs lum extremely much. I think she might slaughter me if she realised how much i have deproved, all my concepts & foundation are all gone! I need more practice!
I'm currently reading this sadistic book called Betrayal In Death which yun had been desperately promoting on! Its on investigation of this muderer who go around raping gals. A story which consist of sadistic contents, sth that i like haha! Shall go continue my reading..sayonara!