Sunday, August 27, 2006
"birthday!!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHI LI & NELSON!!!!!!
Went shopping with sis yesterday & i bought like 50 bucks worth of things. I shall officially declare myself broke. I owe my sis 30 bucks! Ha..if i can rmb i will return her if i don't erm..hehe thats too bad! When i went to the flea market i saw these really nice cards. I was wondering if i should buy them for either my juniors or for teachers' day. But i decided not to in the end..now i do not know what to give them!
I'm eating a lot recently & i mean A LOT!!
I think i'm getting fatter as well. Shit! Its like my daily routine, eat sleep study. Theres not a slot for exercise coz i'm not in the mood for one. Maybe i shall start accompanying my sis when she plays badminton with her friends. Then, i can shed some fats. After Os i'm gonna work my butts out & shed those flabby pounds with grace ha! Yun can juz eat & watch while we move!
Lately, mum kinda ran away from hm coz she quarreled with dad over an insignificant matter.
She is currently staying at gram's place due to her work convenience as she vowed never to drive the car again. Seriously, i don't know what is wrong with adults these day. They are all acting like a bunch of kids peckering over trival matters. How insensible they can get at such an age really puzzeled me. Nevertheless, i'm glad i have my sis. Imagine i have to face such situation all by myself. I guess i will be the one running away from home. My elder sis was asking me what will i do if i had both insensible mum & sis. I told her i will never know where i will go! She replied back that i might just turn into a chao ah lian & a defiant teen. Which i thought it might be possible. So i'm glad to have them as my sis although we do have disputes here & there!