Thursday, July 27, 2006
"him.."
I was looking through the friendster account and i saw his account, i went in & took a look out of curiosity & damn, i think i plunge myself down a hole! That feelings kinda revived a little..SHIT!! I should have gone out with him when he asked me to in the past then,i won't have to feel such regret now. HAiz..now that he is attached & we don't talk much anymore it feels quite saddening. He had been the only guy that i have got feelings for so far, as in real FEELINGS! Nice guy,humorous,fun, plays well & most of all he is musically inclined! ok..can u imagine me typing all these now. I think i'm getting insane, it is so unlike of me to do such stuff! ok..i shall stop! There is this knot between me & grace recently which i cannot seems to untie. Someone pls enlighten me & help me untie this knot! GOD..