Tuesday, July 25, 2006
"back in action!"
Wow..my blog had became so stagnant for the past one month! I'm finally back in action as i get access to my sis laptop!=) I have so much to blog about but seriously i do not know where to start from. Events such as chi oral,racial harmony,founders day,woodgrove concert.I shall start one by one from the list i suppose.For chi oral,i seriously can't rmb much on how & what i felt at that point of time.However, one thing i rmbed was, i was extremely nervous. I could have said much better & elaborated further if the atmosphere hadn't been that tense.We had taken all papers 1 to 3 for chi lets just pray hard that everyone will achieve their desired results.
Racial harmony & founders day were the next few events which happened recently. Everyone were all dressed in the multi coloured & ethnic attires.It was quite a sight to see. As for me, i was dressed in this greenish ketupah like kebaya.Everyone in class were all busy taking lots of photos.Had a great time taking photos with grace & allan with our oreo commercial!
Founders day falls on the same day as racial harmony, i had a great time playing jap tune & tong hua with the band! The feeling was tremendously overwhelming. I suppose this would really be our last performance provided if the end yr concert still proceeds on.
Went to woodgrove concert last sat,the concert was an enjoyable one with that little sec one base drummer looking all so adorable beside the base drum.Memories of Syf came flooding back to many of us as the concert was held at SCH.The day that i will ever get to forget such memories will be the day that i get anesimea pardon me for the spelling.
I'm away from school today as i was suppose to be sick! It does feels good to stay at hm on a school day.Sis will be leaving for japan tml! How i wish to go along with her!!